CaseBuilder data collection tool
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
The FLIR CaseBuilder is a powerful data collection tool designed to migrate video surveillance-related evidence from the field to investigation rooms and courts of law. CaseBuilder allows control room operators to easily and efficiently collect critical information from the FLIR Latitude Video Management System (VMS), bundle it with additional data relevant to the case, and export it as a unified report ready to be used by investigators and other stakeholders.
CaseBuilder functions as a module of Latitude and resides within ControlCenter, Latitude’s main user interface. CaseBuilder allows you to manage and export video and audio clips, snapshots, and text outside the Latitude VMS database, ensuring that it will not be overwritten by the Latitude Media Server Archiver. Cases are saved separately on dedicated storage and can be exported to portable media for offline investigations.
With CaseBuilder, you can easily create password-protected reports from within Latitude’s ControlCenter user interface or a web browser, and back-up the entire CaseBuilder database when necessary.
Case Builder highlights:
- Creates and stores meta-data, such as events, alarms and bookmarks.
- Builds “Case Files” containing Archived Video, Photos, Text and other file attachments
- Links to the Latitude VMS Video Archives
- Saves case files outside of the Latitude NVMS Archives
- Creates browser-accessible, photo-based log files
- Tracks un-submitted and deleted reports
- Use Incident Viewer to display videos, images, text and other file attachments
- Built-in user management and permissions