FLIR ThermoVision LabVIEW Toolkit
The FLIR ThermoVision™ LabVIEW Toolkit is a set of VIs (virtual instruments) related to cameras supporting alarms, measurement function and I/O functionality.
As you develop in LabVIEW, you can use these VIs as sub-VIs to manage the communications with a FLIR IR camera in digital mode. You can also generate true temperature images from images acquired through LabVIEW, so you can use the LabVIEW IR Measurement and Display tools to analyze the temperatures of the imaged objects.
LabVIEW Toolkit provides the functions needed to
- Set up communications between your LabVIEW VI and the FLIR IR camera
- Capture and gather images via FireWire™ or Ethernet interfaces
- Adjust the camera configuration parameters and focus as you view a live image
- Control the camera calibration
- Send any other camera command to the camera
- Generate a true temperature image from a 16-bit image acquired using the Cameras FireWire™ or Ethernet interfaces
- Close the communications to the IR camera
Download the FLIR ThermoVision LabVIEW Toolkit
Please fill out the form below to download the FLIR ThermoVision LabVIEW Toolkit.