EZ Cure™ II
When a simple solution for curing concrete cylinders the first 24-48
hours is needed, EZ Cure II is the answer! Simply plug the unit into a
110VAC power source, and the curing environment is kept at 73F - rain,
snow, or shine.
EZ Cure II provides an economical solution to meeting ASTM C 31 curing requirements!
The graph below, with data taken with intelliRock temperature loggers, demonstrates the temperature stability of the EZ Cure.
- Low-Cost Solution
- Preset temperature control at 73° F
- Automatically heats and cools as needed
- 32 (6x12) cylinders or 88 (4x8) cylinders (High Early capacity limited to 22 cylinders)
- Lightweight Metal Construction (195 lbs)
- Standard 110 volt operation
- Exterior Dimensions: Length 56", Width 27 5/8”, Depth 35”
- Interior Dimensions: Length 48 1/2", Width 20 1/4”, Depth 28 1/8”
More about EZ Cure II
EZ Cure Datasheet
EZ Cure Operator's Manual
NRMCA - CIP 9 - "Low Concrete Cylinder Strength"